A Commute ’em Up Free Download (v1.0.42) With Crack Full Free Download [Latest]
Overcrowd: A Commute ’em Up Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Overcrowd: A Commute ’em Up was released on Oct 6, 2020.We updated with new version and hopefully you will enjoy this version
About The Game
Every day, millions crowd the metro in a desperate bid to get to work on time. Can you build and run the perfect station to help them make it? Overcrowd: A Commute ‘Em Up is a management/tycoon/theme/simulator set below the bustling city of Lubdon Town.
- Deep Systemic Gameplay. Don’t be fooled by the cute pixel art. Beneath the hood lies a deep, systems-based simulation encompassing refuse, power and heat management, crowd control and a consumer-driven economy with stock and pricing.
- Replayability. Design your stations across a series of procedurally generated maps. No game is the same. Build a single station or a whole network. A daily challenge means there is always a new station to build.
- Spatial Design. Build your station 4 floors deep, using stairs, escalators and lifts to connect entrances to tracks in the most efficient layouts you can devise. Control the direction of commuters using the innovative crowd flow mechanic.
- Commuter Chaos. Contend with station-wide events from rat plagues to football matches. Watch out for vandals, hoodlums and norovirus too.
- Technology Procurement. Unlock the latest tech to pimp up your station! From turnstiles, tools and ticket machines to pharmacies, pubs, ponds and plants, make your commuters’ journey to work feel special.
- Staff Management. Hire rookies and level them up, or splash out on a master mopper, medic or mechanic. Use a job grid system to prioritise their tasks.
How to Download & Install Overcrowd: A Commute ’em Up
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Overcrowd: A Commute ’em Up is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Overcrowd: A Commute ’em Up” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Overcrowd: A Commute ’em Up folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Overcrowd: A Commute ’em Up Free Download
Click the download button below to start Overcrowd: A Commute ’em Up Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _Common Redist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, Please visit the contact page
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Desktop nvidia GTX 960 4gb or equivalent (integrated GPUs/lower spec mobile laptop GPUs not supported)
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Final Disclaimer and Instructions from igg-games
igg-games.one is a platform to download all your favorites games on steam without the cost.
Many anti-virus programs detect game files as a “virus” because the game files contained cracked files which make the game run. A lot of these anti-virus companies get paid to do this, that way you buy the game instead. To prevent this, disable your anti virus, then re-extract the .zip file and the game will run. Every game on this site was tested on our own computers, so you can be insured that it’s not a real virus. Anything your A.V may tell you, is a false positive.
99% of the time, the errors come from missing programs. Check for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder, and be sure to install all the required software in those folders: DirectX, vcredist, DotNet, etc.
Another useful tip is to disable any form of anti virus programs AND windows defender if the game doesn’t run. Usually, you don’t need to do this, but some AV detect the game files as a “crack” and remove them.