A Labyrinth Named School Free Download (v1.0.10 & ALL DLC’s) With Crack Full Free Download [Latest]
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. White Day: A Labyrinth Named School was released on Aug 22, 2017.We updated with new version and hopefully you will enjoy this version
About The Game
Steel your nerves for a Korean horror without equal! Step into the shoes of student Hee-Min Lee and brave the terrors of Yeondu High School in a terrifying survival horror game filled with puzzles, secrets and – of course – deadly ghosts.SYNOPSISPrepare yourself for one of the most chilling games ever created!
On the eve of gift-giving holiday White Day, new Yeondu High School student Hee-Min Lee slips into school to hide a box of candies for the girl of his dreams. But when the school shutters slam shut, he finds himself trapped in the building overnight, hunted by a killer janitor and haunted by the troubled souls of the dead.
Playing as Hee-Min Lee, can you remain hidden, solve the clues and uncover the dark secrets of the building’s past to survive the deadly threats? Or will the after-class horrors claim your life before you can escape? With no weapons to defend yourself there’s zero room for error in this tense, stealth-based scarefest brimming with secrets and multiple endings.
- A Classic Horror For A New Generation: The notorious 2001 first-person Korean survival horror considered by original fans to be one of the scariest games ever made returns by popular demand. Completely rebuilt for modern gamers, and finally localized for a western audience, White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is a true videogame nasty
- Spine-Tingling Story: Trapped inside your school at night, you and your fellow classmates must carefully explore the twisting corridors by torchlight, hiding from possessed stalkers and running from evil spirits as you try to escape. With branching dialogue, collectable ghost stories hidden scares, White Day: A Labyrinth Named School demands to be played with headphones on and the lights off
- Multiple Endings: Your actions determine where the story goes! Shape your relationship with the other students trapped inside the school to save or sacrifice your friends on the way to unlocking the nine different endings
- Mind-Bending Puzzles: Thanks to an environment filled with classically-styled survival horror puzzles, White Day tests your brain as much as your run button. Collect items, solve riddles and race against the clock to save your friends from certain doom and unpick the secrets of the school
- Cheaters Never Prosper: This school’s wise to those who want to take shortcuts! Puzzle solutions change every time, so pack away all thoughts of skipping the scary bits with a guide
- Innovative Dynamic Scare System: Want to just absorb the story? Play on Very Easy to enjoy the adventure without the challenge. Eager to prove your bravery? Increase the difficulty setting to ramp up the scares and ghost activities, with hauntings ready to spring when you least expect it
- Traditional Survival Horror Mechanics: Resource-based save points and limited healing items guarantee an edge-of-your-seat thrill ride that takes no prisoners
- New Features: As well as all-new visuals and audio effects, discover a brand-new character, scenario, reimagined ghosts and special endings created specifically for this remake
How to Download & Install White Day: A Labyrinth Named School
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to White.Day.A.Labyrinth.Named.School.v1.0.10.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the White Day: A Labyrinth Named School folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School Free Download
Click the download button below to start White Day: A Labyrinth Named School Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _Common Redist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, Please visit the contact page
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ E8400 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce® GTS 250 or better, Radeon HD 5750
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: Standard audio device
- Additional Notes: Supports Keyboard +Mouse. Genuine Xbox 360 PC compatible controller recommended.
Final Disclaimer and Instructions from igg-games
igg-games.one is a platform to download all your favorites games on steam without the cost.
Many anti-virus programs detect game files as a “virus” because the game files contained cracked files which make the game run. A lot of these anti-virus companies get paid to do this, that way you buy the game instead. To prevent this, disable your anti virus, then re-extract the .zip file and the game will run. Every game on this site was tested on our own computers, so you can be insured that it’s not a real virus. Anything your A.V may tell you, is a false positive.
99% of the time, the errors come from missing programs. Check for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder, and be sure to install all the required software in those folders: DirectX, vcredist, DotNet, etc.
Another useful tip is to disable any form of anti virus programs AND windows defender if the game doesn’t run. Usually, you don’t need to do this, but some AV detect the game files as a “crack” and remove them.