Anniversary Edition Free Download (v1.0.6j) With Crack Full Free Download [Latest]
Wolfquest: Anniversary Edition Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Wolfquest: Anniversary Edition was released on Jul 25, 2019.We updated with new version and hopefully you will enjoy this version
About The Game
You are a young gray wolf. Born in the Northern Range of Yellowstone National Park, you learned the ways of the wolf in your family pack. Now you are venturing out on your own — to explore, hunt, find a mate, establish territory, and raise your own family. Your quest begins on the slopes of Amethyst Mountain. Here you must test your hunting skills against elk, moose, and mule deer. Once you’re a skilled hunter, you can seek out another wolf to become your mate. Then, together, you venture to Slough Creek, cutting through the the mountains north of the Lamar Valley, to establish a territory and den site and raise a litter of pups. You must feed them, play with them, protect them from deadly competitors, and take them on a cross-country journey to a summer home. Can your little family pack succeed? Explore WolfQuest’s realistic recreation of the Northern Range of Yellowstone National Park — “the Serengeti of North America” — where herds of elk and other ungulates roam the sagebrush steppe grasslands, alpine forests, and magnificent high ridges. But watch out for packs of stranger wolves, who patrol their territories and don’t look kindly on intruders. The wilderness brims with other dangers as well — grizzly bears, cougars, and coyotes — who all vie with you for territory and food.
How to Download & Install Wolfquest: Anniversary Edition
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Wolfquest: Anniversary Edition is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Wolfquest: Anniversary Edition” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Wolfquest: Anniversary Edition folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Wolfquest: Anniversary Edition Free Download
Click the download button below to start Wolfquest: Anniversary Edition Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _Common Redist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, Please visit the contact page
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Iris 630 Pro or similar (using “Basic” graphics mode)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 11 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset
Final Disclaimer and Instructions from igg-games
igg-games.one is a platform to download all your favorites games on steam without the cost.
Many anti-virus programs detect game files as a “virus” because the game files contained cracked files which make the game run. A lot of these anti-virus companies get paid to do this, that way you buy the game instead. To prevent this, disable your anti virus, then re-extract the .zip file and the game will run. Every game on this site was tested on our own computers, so you can be insured that it’s not a real virus. Anything your A.V may tell you, is a false positive.
99% of the time, the errors come from missing programs. Check for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder, and be sure to install all the required software in those folders: DirectX, vcredist, DotNet, etc.
Another useful tip is to disable any form of anti virus programs AND windows defender if the game doesn’t run. Usually, you don’t need to do this, but some AV detect the game files as a “crack” and remove them.