Bionic Commando Free Download With Crack Full Free Download [Latest]
Bionic Commando Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Bionic Commando was released on Jul 28, 2009.We updated with new version and hopefully you will enjoy this version
About The Game
The first true sequel to the classic 1988 Nintendo Entertainment System original, Bionic Commando sees the return of the bionically-enhanced Nathan “R.A.D.” Spencer. Time has not been kind to Spencer: Five years after his heroic defeat of the Imperials, he has been betrayed by the government he swore to serve, imprisoned for crimes he didn’t commit, and sentenced to death. On the very day of Spencer’s execution, terrorists detonate a massive experimental weapon in Ascension City, unleashing an intense earthquake that has turned the city into rubble and wiped out its population. With the terrain in ruins and the city’s air defense grid now in the control of a massive terrorist force whose goal remains unclear, the FSA have only one option left – a behind-the-lines assault. It’s the perfect job for a Bionic Commando. Bionic Commando transposes the much loved swing-and-shoot gameplay of the 8-bit original onto a stunning 3D environment of towering buildings, suspended roadways and monorails, deep canyons and sheer rock faces, which are traversed using swinging, scaling, climbing and wall-walking techniques.
- Use the bionic arm to swing between towering skyscrapers at breathtaking speed, hook onto distant objects, zip up on hanging girders and choose your own route through the game
- Gameplay that moves through horizontal and vertical environments – a 3D game that truly uses all three dimensions. Full multiplayer mode with rich stat-tracking to check whether you’re a true commando or a lowly private
- Use the power of the bionic arm – and of next-gen physics – to realistically throw massive objects, pummel opponents, whip enemies into the air, or pull the landscape apart
- Arm yourself with a variety of weapons worthy of a Bionic Commando
- Starring Mike Patton, the former lead singer of Faith No More as the voice of Nathan Spencer
- Developed by Swedish studio GRIN, developers of the highly acclaimed Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter series for PC
How to Download & Install Bionic Commando
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Bionic Commando is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Bionic.Commando.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Bionic Commando folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Bionic Commando Free Download
Click the download button below to start Bionic Commando Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _Common Redist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, Please visit the contact page
- Supported OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista® (service pack is optional)
- Processor: Dual-core processor (Intel® Core™2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon™ X2 5200+ 2.6 GHz)
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX®9.0c/Shader3.0 compatible, VRAM 512 MB (NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 series or ATI Radeon™ X1900)
- Sound: DirectX®9.0c compatible sound cards
- DirectX®: DirectX®9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8.0 GB free space
- Peripherals: Keyboard and Xbox 360 controller supported
Final Disclaimer and Instructions from igg-games
igg-games.one is a platform to download all your favorites games on steam without the cost.
Many anti-virus programs detect game files as a “virus” because the game files contained cracked files which make the game run. A lot of these anti-virus companies get paid to do this, that way you buy the game instead. To prevent this, disable your anti virus, then re-extract the .zip file and the game will run. Every game on this site was tested on our own computers, so you can be insured that it’s not a real virus. Anything your A.V may tell you, is a false positive.
99% of the time, the errors come from missing programs. Check for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder, and be sure to install all the required software in those folders: DirectX, vcredist, DotNet, etc.
Another useful tip is to disable any form of anti virus programs AND windows defender if the game doesn’t run. Usually, you don’t need to do this, but some AV detect the game files as a “crack” and remove them.