Dark Forces II Free Download (GOG) With Crack Full Free Download [Latest]
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (GOG) Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (GOG) was released on Oct 9, 1997.We updated with new version and hopefully you will enjoy this version
About The Game
Dark Forces™ set the industry standard for first person action in the Star Wars® universe. Now Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II picks up where the award-winning game left off…with even more features and firepower in dazzling 3D graphics. As Kyle Katarn, you must acquire the lightsaber and learn the ways of the Force to become a Jedi Knight. Confront old foes… Greedo, Boosk, stormtroopers. And new enemies… seven dark Jedi who plan to harness the power of an ancient burial ground for unsurpassed evil. But take heart, your 10 weapon arsenal and over 12 Force powers make you a force to be reckoned with.
- Single or multiplayer gameplay over modem, network or Internet. 9 multiplayer levels
- All new realistic 3D environments with animated 3D characters in 21 heart-stopping levels
- Encounter seven dark jedi, each possessing unique powers
- Compatible with many 3D graphics cards
- Intense Star Wars action in an all-new story fraught with danger and adventure – do you take the quick and easy path as Darth Vader did or do you take the patient route to Jedi Knighthood?
If you choose the light side:
- Train to become a Jedi Knight – master the elegant Lightsaber and learn four special apprentice abilities
- Use exclusive light side powers: healing, persuasion (for the weak-minded), blinding and absorption
Or be tempted by the dark side:
- Use your Jedi Knight training and apprentice abilities to become an agent of evil
- Use exclusive dark side powers: the grip (used if there’s a disturbing lack of faith), Force throw, energy bolts and destruction
How to Download & Install Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (GOG)
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (GOG) is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (GOG)” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (GOG) folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (GOG) Free Download
Click the download button below to start Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (GOG) Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _Common Redist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, Please visit the contact page
- OS: Windows 2000, XP or Vista
- Processor: Pentium 90
- Memory: 16 MB
- Graphics: DirectX
- DirectX®: DirectX 5.2 or higher
- Hard Drive: 700 MB
- Sound: 16-bit sound card
- Multiplayer: 8 players IPX or TCP/IP. Pentium 133
- Note: Due to the age of the title, users may run into a few compatibility issues from use of current hardware. Please see the forums for more information.
Final Disclaimer and Instructions from igg-games
igg-games.one is a platform to download all your favorites games on steam without the cost.
Many anti-virus programs detect game files as a “virus” because the game files contained cracked files which make the game run. A lot of these anti-virus companies get paid to do this, that way you buy the game instead. To prevent this, disable your anti virus, then re-extract the .zip file and the game will run. Every game on this site was tested on our own computers, so you can be insured that it’s not a real virus. Anything your A.V may tell you, is a false positive.
99% of the time, the errors come from missing programs. Check for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder, and be sure to install all the required software in those folders: DirectX, vcredist, DotNet, etc.
Another useful tip is to disable any form of anti virus programs AND windows defender if the game doesn’t run. Usually, you don’t need to do this, but some AV detect the game files as a “crack” and remove them.