Fhtagn! – Tales of the Creeping Madness Free Download (v2.1.1a)
Fhtagn! – Tales of the Creeping Madness Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Fhtagn! – Tales of the Creeping Madness is a choose-your-own-adventure game, with couch co-op and just a hint of betrayal. Play as one of four cultists intent on releasing the…
CRACKED – FREE DOWNLOAD – TORRENT
22 May, 2018
What the Fhtagn! is this all about?
Dubbed the “funniest take on mystic doomsday cults in years”, Fhtagn! is a choose-your-own-adventure game where you can play as one of four cultists intent on destroying the world by summoning an Ancient Horror. Decide how you will be preparing for the final ritual by visiting various locations in the unsuspecting town of Arkham and navigating iconic Lovecraftian events. Battle investigators, gangs, corrupt cops and horrors from the Depths to bring about the end of the world!
This text-based adventure game boasts:
The game shines in local co-op or screen-share with friends and it is a casual game that will provide loads of entertainment. With snazzy graphics, betrayal is best served with a jazzy/swing soundtrack and neo-noir visuals.
Mother is coming: The Dark Young expansion
We will be releasing the Dark Young expansion on 22 October 2018. This expansion sports a new cult, Ancient One, useable items, more stories, more investigators and new game mechanics. There is a new cult in town – The Thousand Young. These sycophantic backstabbers are devoted to the All-Mother and Mother only wants the best and the brightest. You have 6 rounds to build up the required stats needed to use the ritual items in the final ritual, but you also need to outwit your “friends” and make sure it is them on the chopping block and not you. For every successful round you complete, you get ‘Not It’ stacks, which you use in the end of the game to determine who will be sacrificed to dear Mother. The player who receives the most votes will become the juicy glazed ham on the altar in the Dark Forest. Or will they?
- 93 000 words.
- Across 113 events with 370 potential story outcomes.
- Fulfil 1 of 24 roles with 56 role feedback stories.
- 142 different character endings.
- You are a cultist intent on destroying the universe by summoning the Ancient One. Why? Damned if we know…
- You can play on your own or with up to 3 friends in couch co-op.
- You have 6 rounds to build up the required stats needed to use the ritual items, but you will need to figure out which stats those are through some trial and error.
- You can visit 1 location per round and attempt the Lovecraftian stories at that location, to improve your stats.
- Finally, put your stats to the test as you try to summon the Ancient One.
- Will everyone pass or fail or will one of you betray the rest and grab all the glory?
- Short and silly events in a Lovecraftian universe.
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive:
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
- OS: Windows 7 64 Bit
- Processor: 1.7GHz dual-core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 5000 or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 450 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum Resolution: 1024×768; Recommended Resolution: 1920×1080