Gone Home Free Download (v14.11.2019) With Crack Full Free Download [Latest]
Gone Home Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Gone Home was released on Aug 15, 2013.We updated with new version and hopefully you will enjoy this version
About The Game
You arrive home after a year abroad. You expect your family to greet you, but the house is empty. Something’s not right. Where is everyone? And what’s happened here? Unravel the mystery for yourself in Gone Home, a story exploration game from The Fullbright Company. Gone Home is an interactive exploration simulator. Interrogate every detail of a seemingly normal house to discover the story of the people who live there. Open any drawer and door. Pick up objects and examine them to discover clues. Uncover the events of one family’s lives by investigating what they’ve left behind. Go Home Again.
- A Personal Story: Created by veterans of the BioShock series and the story team behind Minerva’s Den, Gone Home offers the rich, nuanced details of one family’s struggles to deal with uncertainty, heartache, and change.
- An Immersive Place: Return to the 1990s by visiting a home where every detail has been carefully recreated, and the sounds of a rainstorm outside wrap you in the experience.
- No Combat, No Puzzles: Gone Home is a nonviolent and puzzle-free experience, inviting you to play at your own pace without getting attacked, stuck, or frustrated. This house wants you to explore it.
- Fully Interactive Investigation: Discover what’s happened to the Greenbriars by examining a house full of the family’s personal possessions, and the notes and letters they’ve left behind. Use your powers of observation to piece together a story that unfolds as you explore.
- Behind-The-Scenes Commentary: Over 90 minutes of commentary by the developers, musicians, and voice talent behind Gone Home. Access Commentary mode by clicking the Modifiers button when starting a new game!
How to Download & Install Gone Home
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Gone Home is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Gone.Home.v14.11.2019.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Gone Home folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Gone Home Free Download
Click the download button below to start Gone Home Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _Common Redist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, Please visit the contact page
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or higher
- Processor: 1.8 GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card with 512MB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Final Disclaimer and Instructions from igg-games
igg-games.one is a platform to download all your favorites games on steam without the cost.
Many anti-virus programs detect game files as a “virus” because the game files contained cracked files which make the game run. A lot of these anti-virus companies get paid to do this, that way you buy the game instead. To prevent this, disable your anti virus, then re-extract the .zip file and the game will run. Every game on this site was tested on our own computers, so you can be insured that it’s not a real virus. Anything your A.V may tell you, is a false positive.
99% of the time, the errors come from missing programs. Check for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder, and be sure to install all the required software in those folders: DirectX, vcredist, DotNet, etc.
Another useful tip is to disable any form of anti virus programs AND windows defender if the game doesn’t run. Usually, you don’t need to do this, but some AV detect the game files as a “crack” and remove them.