Sid Meier’s Civilization V Incl. ALL DLC’s) With Crack Full Free Download [Latest]
Sid Meier’s Civilization V Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Sid Meier’s Civilization V was released on Sep 21, 2010We updated with new version and hopefully you will enjoy this version.
About The Game
The Flagship Turn-Based Strategy Game Returns. Become Ruler of the World by establishing and leading a civilization from the dawn of man into the space age: Wage war, conduct diplomacy, discover new technologies, go head-to-head with some of history’s greatest leaders and build the most powerful empire the world has ever known.
- INVITING PRESENTATION: Jump right in and play at your own pace with an intuitive interface that eases new players into the game. Veterans will appreciate the depth, detail and control that are highlights of the series.
- BELIEVABLE WORLD: Ultra realistic graphics showcase lush landscapes for you to explore, battle over and claim as your own.
- COMMUNITY & MULTIPLAYER: Compete with players all over the world or locally in LAN matches, mod* the game in unprecedented ways, and install mods directly from an in-game community hub without ever leaving the game.
- WIDE SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY: Civilization V operates on many different systems, from high end desktops to many laptops.
- ALL NEW FEATURES: A new hex-based gameplay grid opens up exciting new combat and build strategies. City States become a new resource in your diplomatic battleground. An improved diplomacy system allows you to negotiate with fully interactive leaders.
How to Download & Install Sid Meier’s Civilization V
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Sid Meier’s Civilization V is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Sid.Meiers.Civilization.V.Incl.ALL.DLCs.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Sid Meier’s Civilization V folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Sid Meier’s Civilization V Free Download
Click the download button below to start Sid Meiers Civilization V Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _Common Redist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, Please visit the contact page
- OS: Windows® Vista SP2/ Windows® 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics:256 MB ATI HD2600 XT or better, 256 MB nVidia 7900 GS or better, or Core i3 or better integrated graphics
- DirectX®: DirectX® version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB Free
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
- Note: Optimized for the touch-screen Ultrabook™ device
Final Disclaimer and Instructions from igg-games
igg-games.one is a platform to download all your favorites games on steam without the cost.Many anti-virus programs detect game files as a “virus” because the game files contained cracked files which make the game run. A lot of these anti-virus companies get paid to do this, that way you buy the game instead. To prevent this, disable your anti virus, then re-extract the .zip file and the game will run. Every game on this site was tested on our own computers, so you can be insured that it’s not a real virus. Anything your A.V may tell you, is a false positive.99% of the time, the errors come from missing programs. Check for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder, and be sure to install all the required software in those folders: DirectX, vcredist, DotNet, etc.Another useful tip is to disable any form of anti virus programs AND windows defender if the game doesn’t run. Usually, you don’t need to do this, but some AV detect the game files as a “crack” and remove them.