Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic II With Crack Full Free Download [Latest]
Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic II – The Sith Lords Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic II – The Sith Lords was released on Feb 8, 2005.We updated with new version and hopefully you will enjoy this version
About The Game
Five years after the events from the award winning Star Wars® Knights of the Old Republic™, the Sith Lords have hunted the Jedi to the edge of extinction and are on the verge of crushing the Old Republic. With the Jedi Order in ruin, the Republic’s only hope is a lone Jedi struggling to reconnect with the Force. As this Jedi, you will be faced with the galaxy’s most dire decision: Follow the light side or succumb to the dark.
- Follow up to the acclaimed and original Star Wars® Knights of the Old Republic™.
- Choose from three different classes of Jedi, each with access to specific Jedi abilities.
- Choose the light or the dark side of the Force as you progress through the story.
- The choices you make will affect your character, those in your party and those who may join you in your quest.
How to Download & Install Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic II – The Sith Lords
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic II – The Sith Lords is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Star.Wars.KotOR2.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic II – The Sith Lords folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic II – The Sith Lords Free Download
Click the download button below to start Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic II – The Sith Lords Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _Common Redist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, Please visit the contact page
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i3 (2 Cores), AMD A10
- CPU Speed: 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 10 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 5450
- Video Card (NVIDIA): GeForce 260
- Video Card (Intel): HD 4400
- Video Memory (VRam): 256MB
- Controller Support: Microsoft® Xbox® 360 Controller for Windows® (Wired), Microsoft® Xbox® 360 Games for Windows® Wireless Controller with Adapter, Microsoft® Xbox® One Controller (Wired), Razor Sabertooth – Gaming Controller for Xbox 360, Thrustmaster GPX, Logitech Gamepad F310, Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710
Final Disclaimer and Instructions from igg-games
igg-games.one is a platform to download all your favorites games on steam without the cost.
Many anti-virus programs detect game files as a “virus” because the game files contained cracked files which make the game run. A lot of these anti-virus companies get paid to do this, that way you buy the game instead. To prevent this, disable your anti virus, then re-extract the .zip file and the game will run. Every game on this site was tested on our own computers, so you can be insured that it’s not a real virus. Anything your A.V may tell you, is a false positive.
99% of the time, the errors come from missing programs. Check for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder, and be sure to install all the required software in those folders: DirectX, vcredist, DotNet, etc.
Another useful tip is to disable any form of anti virus programs AND windows defender if the game doesn’t run. Usually, you don’t need to do this, but some AV detect the game files as a “crack” and remove them.