Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse Free Download With Crack Full Free Download [Latest]
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse was released on Oct 18, 2005.We updated with new version and hopefully you will enjoy this version
About The Game
For years you’ve been taking out the undead, but in Stubbs the Zombie, you finally get a chance to Be The Zombie. You play wisecracking Stubbs, an undead traveling salesman who wages war on the city of Punchbowl. It’s 1959 and billionaire industrialist Andrew Monday has built the city of the future right a top Stubbs’ unmarked grave. What begins as one zombie’s search for revenge quickly escalates into an all-out war between the living and the dead–but this time it’s the zombie fighting for truth, justice, and the redemption of true love.
- Be the zombie in an epic battle between the living and the dead.
- Take over Punchbowl, an immersive, futuristic city built with the Halo engine.
- Convert bitter enemies into a horde of zombie allies by eating their brains.
- Use your body as a weapon: explosive gut grenades, toxic zombie sputum, a severed hand that can crawl through tight spaces and possess the living, and unholy flatulence.
- Possess unsuspecting humans and use their weapons against their friends.
- Use zombie strength to smash down doors and maul any human who gets in your way.
- Original soundtrack features 13 songs from various artists including, Ben Kweller, Death Cab for Cutie, Cake, The Walkmen, Phantom Planet, and more!
How to Download & Install Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Stubbs.the.Zombie.Rebel.Without.a.Pulse.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse Free Download
Click the download button below to start Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _Common Redist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, Please visit the contact page
- OS: Windows XP or newer
- Processor: Pentium 4 or Athlon XP
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB 3D Video Card with Pixel & Vertex shader support (NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200+ / ATI Radeon 9500+)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Final Disclaimer and Instructions from igg-games
igg-games.one is a platform to download all your favorites games on steam without the cost.
Many anti-virus programs detect game files as a “virus” because the game files contained cracked files which make the game run. A lot of these anti-virus companies get paid to do this, that way you buy the game instead. To prevent this, disable your anti virus, then re-extract the .zip file and the game will run. Every game on this site was tested on our own computers, so you can be insured that it’s not a real virus. Anything your A.V may tell you, is a false positive.
99% of the time, the errors come from missing programs. Check for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder, and be sure to install all the required software in those folders: DirectX, vcredist, DotNet, etc.
Another useful tip is to disable any form of anti virus programs AND windows defender if the game doesn’t run. Usually, you don’t need to do this, but some AV detect the game files as a “crack” and remove them.