The Beginner’s Guide Free Download With Crack Full Free Download [Latest]
The Beginner’s Guide Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. The Beginner’s Guide was released on Oct 1, 2015.We updated with new version and hopefully you will enjoy this version
About The Game
The Beginner’s Guide is a narrative video game from Davey Wreden, the creator of The Stanley Parable. It lasts about an hour and a half and has no traditional mechanics, no goals or objectives. Instead, it tells the story of a person struggling to deal with something they do not understand.
How to Download & Install The Beginner’s Guide
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Once The Beginner’s Guide is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to The.Beginners.Guide.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the The Beginner’s Guide folder and run the exe application.
The Beginner’s Guide Free Download
Click the download button below to start The Beginner’s Guide Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card must be 128 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher – *NOT* an Intel Express graphics card).
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Final Disclaimer and Instructions from igg-games
igg-games.one is a platform to download all your favorites games on steam without the cost.
Many anti-virus programs detect game files as a “virus” because the game files contained cracked files which make the game run. A lot of these anti-virus companies get paid to do this, that way you buy the game instead. To prevent this, disable your anti virus, then re-extract the .zip file and the game will run. Every game on this site was tested on our own computers, so you can be insured that it’s not a real virus. Anything your A.V may tell you, is a false positive.
99% of the time, the errors come from missing programs. Check for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder, and be sure to install all the required software in those folders: DirectX, vcredist, DotNet, etc.
Another useful tip is to disable any form of anti virus programs AND windows defender if the game doesn’t run. Usually, you don’t need to do this, but some AV detect the game files as a “crack” and remove them.