Them’s Fightin’ Herds Free Download (v2.1.2 & ALL DLC’s) With Crack Full Free Download [Latest]
Them’s Fightin’ Herds Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Them’s Fightin’ Herds was released on Feb 22, 2018.We updated with new version and hopefully you will enjoy this version
About The Game
Them’s Fightin’ Herds is an indie fighting game featuring a cast of adorable animals designed by acclaimed cartoon producer Lauren Faust. Beneath the cute and cuddly surface, a mechanically-deep GGPO-powered fighter awaits!
- Local Versus and Online Matchmaking – Play at home or fight worthy opponents on-demand.
- Tutorial and Training Modes – Learn the ropes with guided tutorials, or practice on your own with a fully-featured, data-rich training room.
- Combo and Target Challenges – Test your skills in character-specific sets of combo trials and target-smashing obstacle courses.
- Pixel Lobby – An online visual lobby system that sets players free to interact and explore in a top-down overworld with nostalgic style. Customize your avatar with cosmetic items collected through various single-player and multiplayer modes.
- Salt Mines – A unique melding of fighting game and dungeon crawl that pits Pixel Lobby players against waves of predators and each other in a contest of glory… and hats!
- Story Mode (currently in development) – An episodic adventure where players travel with each champion in their quest to recover a magical key that will save the world of Fœnum from vicious predators. Chapter 1 will be available with the release of version 1.0. Subsequent chapters will be added in the months following, free of charge.
How to Download & Install Them’s Fightin’ Herds
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Them’s Fightin’ Herds is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Thems.Fightin.Herds.v2.1.2.Incl.ALL.DLCs.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Them’s Fightin’ Herds folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Them’s Fightin’ Herds Free Download
Click the download button below to start Them’s Fightin’ Herds Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _Common Redist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, Please visit the contact page
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual-core CPU (2 GHz or greater speed)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Core i3 550 Integrated graphics chipset or equivalent.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
Final Disclaimer and Instructions from igg-games
igg-games.one is a platform to download all your favorites games on steam without the cost.
Many anti-virus programs detect game files as a “virus” because the game files contained cracked files which make the game run. A lot of these anti-virus companies get paid to do this, that way you buy the game instead. To prevent this, disable your anti virus, then re-extract the .zip file and the game will run. Every game on this site was tested on our own computers, so you can be insured that it’s not a real virus. Anything your A.V may tell you, is a false positive.
99% of the time, the errors come from missing programs. Check for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder, and be sure to install all the required software in those folders: DirectX, vcredist, DotNet, etc.
Another useful tip is to disable any form of anti virus programs AND windows defender if the game doesn’t run. Usually, you don’t need to do this, but some AV detect the game files as a “crack” and remove them.