Tin Can Free Download (v0.0.63) With Crack Full Free Download [Latest]
Tin Can Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Tin Can was released on Oct 29, 2020.We updated with new version and hopefully you will enjoy this version
About The Game
“In space, tech support can’t hear you scream!” Get your hands dirty! “What a mess! The oxygen generator refuses to start up…I hope it’s just the fuse cutting down the power and not some kind of issue with the atomic pile!”
- Manage pod systems down to every single component.
- Numerous systems which all have their own unique function and serve to ensure your survival. Every system is interconnected, from the oxygen generator to the emergency lights.
- Over a dozen different components, all having their own specific function and causing different problems when damaged. Ex : Defective buttons won’t trigger properly when pressed, while faulty electrical connectors won’t deliver enough power.
- Organic failures thanks to the simulated nature of resources and components inside the game. You will have to figure out what is wrong and retrace failures back to the source.
- Dismantle, swap and fix anything inside the pod.
- Realistic management of vital resources, such as oxygen, carbon dioxide, temperature and radiation. There are no arbitrary numbers here. The levels of these resources required for survival are based on real life!
- An onboard manual providing detailed information about your escape pod.
- Real medical symptoms instead of health bars. For example, hypoxia (lack of oxygen) will make you breathe faster and stronger, will make your vision blurry and will slow down your movements until you fall unconscious.
- Cosmic events will strike your pod and will have different types of impact on its systems. From flying near the surface of a star that will cause overheating to asteroid fields that will pierce your hull, you need to anticipate and deal with the situations as they come to avoid certain death.
How to Download & Install Tin Can
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Tin Can is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Tin.Can.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Tin Can folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Tin Can Free Download
Click the download button below to start Tin Can Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _Common Redist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, Please visit the contact page
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Core I5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 960 or equivalent
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Temporary minimum configuration
Final Disclaimer and Instructions from igg-games
igg-games.one is a platform to download all your favorites games on steam without the cost.
Many anti-virus programs detect game files as a “virus” because the game files contained cracked files which make the game run. A lot of these anti-virus companies get paid to do this, that way you buy the game instead. To prevent this, disable your anti virus, then re-extract the .zip file and the game will run. Every game on this site was tested on our own computers, so you can be insured that it’s not a real virus. Anything your A.V may tell you, is a false positive.
99% of the time, the errors come from missing programs. Check for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder, and be sure to install all the required software in those folders: DirectX, vcredist, DotNet, etc.
Another useful tip is to disable any form of anti virus programs AND windows defender if the game doesn’t run. Usually, you don’t need to do this, but some AV detect the game files as a “crack” and remove them.