Ufflegrim Free Download
Ufflegrim Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Ufflegrim is a traditional roguelike with card-based, creature summoning combat. Every enemy is not only a challenge, but also a chance to capture unique allies and abilities for…
CRACKED – FREE DOWNLOAD – TORRENT
Corpse King Games
Corpse King Games
6 Apr, 2020
Turn-Based, RPG, Strategy, Casual
Ufflegrim challenges you to clear 100 floors of roguelike card game mayhem. Customize your deck by collecting the creatures you defeat on your pilgrimage. Ponder, then execute as you travel through a wild, mysterious world of rat butlers, devout constructs, perfumed witches, and more.
Relax with depth, as Ufflegrim offers a balance of simple, yet impactful choices. It engages you with layers of decisions that you make at your own pace, to be played whether you’re fired up or falling asleep.
Summon this creature, or play it on top of another as a buff? What will you add to your deck? In which of the four directions will you move?
And of course, the greatest decision of all…
Will you buy this game?
Owners of Blessed Surface also gain access to a special skin, which can be found ingame on Floor 3.
- Travel down 100 floors and see what’s at the bottom
- Collect over 100 creatures and build a deck with them
- Plenty of boss monsters
- 8+ biomes, each with a unique host of enemies and music
- Random encounter levels with unusual creatures or mechanics
- Randomly appearing modifiers that change the way you play
- Hardcore permadeath and softcore modes available
- Buy floor tiles and build a base
- Turn-based bullet hell mechanics
- Challenging achievements
- Collectable currencies
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive:
(See instructions if you don't know how to install: Instructions on how to install)
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
- OS: Windows 7
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Made in Gamemaker Studio 2