Zniw Adventure Free Download
Zniw Adventure Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Zniw Adventure is a hand-drawn point and click adventure game with a strong 90’s vibe and cartoon animations. Play as Zniw – a yellow female dinosaur who is on a mission to find…
CRACKED – FREE DOWNLOAD – TORRENT
Azure Mountain, Kurki.games
6 Nov, 2020
Adventure, Point & Click, Casual
Inspired by adventure games and edutainment titles from the 90’s, Zniw Adventure is a 2D point and click title full of cartoon dinosaurs. It features a comic book-esque art style, frame-by-frame animation, and unlockable goodies like concept art and minigames. The in-game encyclopedia fills as you encounter prehistoric creatures allowing you to read more about them. Enjoy the prehistoric world in an unique cartoony style!
Her mother’s hatchday is just around the corner and Zniw is trying to find the ultimate gift. This young yellow female dinosaur is armed with a sharp tongue but lacking in navigational skills. As unfortunate events unfold, Zniw ends up far from her hometown of Wajapulka. While desperately trying to find her way back she stumbles in on a major problem in the neighboring village.
Will you help Zniw on her journey?
- Oldschool 4:3 cartoon visuals, featuring hand-drawn backgrounds and frame-by-frame animation.
- More than 5 minutes of cartoon cutscenes.
- In-game encyclopaedia, with descriptions of encountered prehistoric creatures, items, locations, and more.
- More than 20 different dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures to meet along the way.
- No gore, blood, bad language, or anything like that. Fun for the entire family!
- Several locations to explore, including forests, jungles, caves, and more.
- Unlockable rewards that include concept artworks and minigames.
- A pleasant, acoustic soundtrack, with over 15 different tracks.
Link Google Drive:
(See instructions if you don't know how to install: Instructions on how to install)
2. Crack if needed.
3. Play game.
4. Have fun ^^.
5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: A DirectX 9.0/OpenGL compatible card with at least 512 MB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 900 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Sound card and a mouse/touchpad/trackball are required. The minimum requirements may vary between the rendering/scaling methods used.